Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Nothing to Wear in a Closet Full of Everything

Either its morning and you are rushing to work or an evening out that began 20 minutes ago but you're still at home clueless and nude trying to figure things out.  In both scenarios the common factor is time, most often the hustle and bustle of life has created a think on your feet approach to everything (figure it out and fast). I love when my friends call " Girl, he's on his way what should I wear" not so much fun for them so today I'm giving you three tips that will have you ready and stress free.
1. Organize and Realize what's Inside, I can't tell you how many times I've heard "OMGoodness I forgot all about this".  Beautiful clothes mixed in the chaos called the closet, just collecting dust.  When organizing I prefer a color/garment layout, this just means all of your slacks are hung together from the darkest to the lightest shade; continue the same pattern with dresses, tops and skirts. Removing the clutter will allow most of us to see how much we really have or realize the key components missing in our wardrobe. An organized closet can add up to 15 minutes to your rest time, quality time and/or party time, think about how great it would be...no stress, just get dressed.
2. Play dress up, I know time is of the essence but those free moments when every one in your home is asleep and you have a minute of quiet time have fun in your closet to make your exit out the house smooth as possible. Instead of wondering how an outfit looks, you'll already know and eliminate the frustration of the unknown ( I'm sure we've all been there before...lol).
3. Start with the Essentials, I can't say it enough and you're probably tired of hearing it and accomplished closet must start with the fundamentals. A gorgeous Blouse, missing the pencil skirt...wonderful shoe(sitting for months now) because your closet is missing those interchangeable garments that create a template for all those unique and to die for pieces. Make sense??? Go back to the title closet full of everything; wonderful belts, shirts, sweaters, boots but because your closet is missing the Five for Fall (checkout the blog created on 10/11/11) those HOT garments aren't being worn to their full potential.

Have wonderful week and continue to be FAB inside and out:)

www.floemporium.com...free shipping until the holidays (shhhhh, that's our little secret...lol).

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks girl, You are good at what you do. These tips will definitely help me plus I now I at least know now that I need a pencil skirt. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sylvia! Thank you so very much, I love, eat, sleep fashion! Lol! So to hear you say I'm good @ it really made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love It Lady.. Especially the "Play Dressup". It takes the frustration out of getting ready in those "last minute moments"... Keep feeding us this Knowledge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lady! I'll do my best! :)I appreciate you taking a moment to check it out.

    ReplyDelete