Friday, September 16, 2011

The Leaves are Changing Colors...Should My Closet?

I woke up this morning in a complete tizzy...lol! Yes, I love all seasons but I had few summer pieces I didn't get a chance to rock.  Some would say "oh well...maybe next summer" and I say this is transition time.  Some of your summer pieces can transition nicely and become part of your Autumn wardrobe.

This tank dress is the perfect example, yes it was super cute this summer.  Pull that dress out depending on temp throw on some tights and a pump (tights and pumps need to be the same color/color family to lengthen the leg), a blazer, a cropped sweater, cardigan or denim jacket...depending on the occasion and accessorize however you choose; chunky necklace/small earrings or large earrings and a cocktail ring. You're set, take a look in your closet and pull those dresses to the front, because you're not done with them. LOL!





White...labor day has passed and some have removed white till next summer. I say pull your white to the front...whoever came up with that rule in the first place.  White can be tricky in the fall but if your confidence is on point you're there (its easy to locate a women who doesn't feel good in her outfit).  I'm gonna give a few tips to top off the confidence that's already turning heads. Pairing whites in the fall is a tab bit different than the summer.  Partnering colors should be brown, tan/camel, burnt orange, metallic and denim; I didn't say black because its expected...we've got to think out the box.

Finally, dressing should always, always, always look effortless and attractive. I have a uniform, not really a work uniform but a look I rock everyday while ripping and running. It's super sexy, functional, transitions into all seasons, easy to take off (I'm talking about in fitting rooms...lol. Y'all minds are in the gutter...smh). Leggings, a long cami, depending on temp my denim jacket/sweater/blazer/scarf and boots or ballerina flats with my silver hoop earrings. LOVE IT!!! I'll take a pic and share with you in the next blog. My little uniform has also transitioned from day to night most times with just the change of my accessories.

FLO with Style is very important to me because I notice soooooooo many women on a daily basis not taking a few extra seconds to look nice.... I'm telling you it will change your mood. I said all that to say, if you have a question don't hesitate asking... I LOVE fashion and I want all women to embrace the beauty inside and out.

FYI - the next few days you'll receive more post from me because I have so many things to discuss with you...the perfect tee, 5 important pieces for winter and game night cute.

Check out www.floemporium.com for all your accessories and essentials.

CIAO:)

No comments:

Post a Comment