Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A Chaneé or a Nay: Summer Fun with Style

Thanks for reading. I appreciate those who stopped me this weekend and told me how much you enjoy reading the blog, please comment and join.  The last few days have been filled with interesting views. So with the help of some wonderful people in my life, we came up with A Chaneé or A Nay.  For those that don't know I'm Chaneé and whenever you see this title it will detail what's hot and what needs some work.

A Nay - Black doesn't go with Everything
Okay, I know I'm gonna catch megaslack for this one - but black doesn't go with everything. And I'm going to give detailed information to explain this comment. Black can sometimes be to harsh and distract from the entire look. You must always consider what black is paired with, lighter colors look better with lighter neutrals.  A great example would be a yellow dress (there isn't any black in the dress and none of your accessories are black), why choose a black shoe? The contrast is too tremendous, choose a complimenting neutral - like a tan or a metallic. Let me make this simple, you want your look to FLO from the top of your head to your toes. Let's not forget neutrals are metallics, white, browns and tans (and some colors can be neutrals but we'll talk about that down the road :)).
Clean, elegant and simple
A Chaneé - The Purse

www.lulus.com
www.lulus.com
This weekend I saw plenty of women downsizing and carrying unique small messenger bags, LOVED IT!!!! Most were an amazing compliment to the outfit and didn't interrupt your fun! A small cute purse is an asset to your summer wardrobe, especially for the outdoor events.






Check out www.floemporium.com for your accessories and essentials!

Stay Fab!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment