Monday, March 4, 2013

Black Doesn't Go With Everything

Okay, I know I'm gonna catch megaflack for this one but black does not go with everything. And I'm going to give detailed information to explain the comment. Just because you have a black dress, purse or shoes that doesn't make it a match. For example you're going out, you have this fabulous coral dress and you throw it on with a black pump...it doesn't match.  Black is a very powerful color and if it isn't worn properly it will become the main character when it was only meant to have a supporting role...kind of how Jennifer Hudson stepped out in Dream Girls. It is important to own black but remember your pale colors will lose their impact when paired with black. So don't always pull out the black clutch or the black shoe...it really takes the light away from the piece you were dying to wear. It is important to own nude, chocolate and metallic tones because then you truly have neutrals to pair with any item in your closet. So back to that coral hot hot dress, the nude shoe would set it off perfectly and allow your fit to speak volumes.




F.I.T. Tip - I changed a light bulb today... it was symbolic because that bulb marks the end and the beginning of so much in my life. Change, choice, chance...it's something special about the ch;)...
Unbelievably the light bulb lasted for 9 years and as I changed it I remembered where I was in my life when I initially installed the bulb. I was filled with joy because I allowed change to happen. Fearful of how it would effect my life but thankful I made the choice and took a chance.
Whatever you want can be yours with faith and hard work. Believe in your dream.

Have a great week! Love ya!

What's new @ www.floemporium.com...check us out. :)






3 comments: