Monday, March 11, 2013

"Miss In Between"

Hey Y'all. As we mature our body does too and we must be aware of the changes. The midsection always gets tricky but there's so many wonderful attributes to our bodies that we can accentuate the positive. Lets discuss those areas:
1. Legs...you got them? Show them off, pencil skirts are phenomenal on every body silhouette ). Jeggings, leggings and cigarette pants are every where so invest in a few.
www.floemporium.com
2. Arms...how I love fit arms(I take my hat off to you). Omgoodness, if this is one of your attributes why cover them??? Today's trends are filled with blousy sleeveless tops, I call it the goddess fit. This top lets you show what your working with while covering the midsection.

3. Badonka donk (see legs) and add high waist to your closet. What most haven't realized about high waist yet is that it is your best friend...especially if your booty's right but your belly isn't. High waist clothes allow the curves to be present. Accentuating your booty while hiding your belly can be difficult because the body parts are in close proximity.  High waist with asymmetrical tops always looks lovely on your body. This top allows the best to say hello while hiding what you're not to fond of.
4. Suck it in! You can do a core workout all day. Make your muscles work for you and they will begin to remember.  It's called muscle memory, your body will begin to suck it in with out conscious effort.

F.I.T. Tip - Accessories are important and fabulous but so many little things everywhere can create a disaster. Bracelets...get anything circular and stack those bad boys up. Purchase a paper towel holder, roll your favorite old magazines up or you can get creative like me. My husband is a sports fanatic and he loves to give me a new weapon for protection. I have a few bats laying around, one is now my bracelet holder...I love it! He wonders how I'll knock out the bad guy now, but what he doesn't understand are those bracelets are weapons all by themselves...2 for 1 :)
Necklaces and headbands...get an over the door coat rack and layer your necklaces without any tangles.
Earrings...one of my buddies created a fabulous felt board and bought stick pins so she can see every pair. I Love it!
Smaller earrings...use the empty ice trays and they're stackable, fitting perfectly into a drawer.

Have a great week y'all!

Love ya!


Have you checked out www.floemporium.com today...take a look.

1 comment: