Monday, March 18, 2013

I'm So Excited!!!!!(keep reading...the great news is at the end)

 Hey Y'all. Yesterday I saw something that I must discuss: two butts on one person. We must talk about our underwear. As I looked up and over to my left there it was; mint green fitted pants with bikini underwear on creating a line pudge in the middle of her behind.  Lets break down bikini, thong and briefs.
1. Bikini underwear - if your behind is vertically challenged, don't do it. Bikini's are usually cut short length wise. Bikini's are not made for fitted clothing or light colored apparel. Instead of a bikini try boy shorts. The fit is perfect for tighter garments and still sexy.
2. Thong - most times I hear women not really crazy about the thong. But the thong is very useful for light colored garments and fitted garments. If you definitely can not wear thongs, seamless underwear that fit will do the trick. When I say fit, the trim of the underwear must come underneath the cup of your booty. The seamless underwear should act as a prototype, mold of your booty, creating the look of nothing on.
3. Briefs - the stores are creating too many different cuts of panties and it causing problems.  Stick with the basics. A properly fitting brief will never steer you wrong. Briefs are no longer the granny panty. More stores have styles that are perfect for your silhouette.

* remember breathable underwear is what you want. My Mother always told me cotton with a white crotch(the entire panty doesn't need to be cotton just the crotch). Now if its fun time for you and your boo, it's okay to wear other styles because they won't be on very long.
And this might be TMI but I'm saying it, let her breath at night...do not sleep in underwear.

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!!!!! If you were here you would get the entire song...lol. I have great news, I am honored to announce that FLO with Style has been asked to review The Black Women's Expo April 5 - 7. We will countdown with a ticker once I work out the kinks with zip file to the beginning of this awesome event. FLO with Style will discuss the amazing line up of entertainers and speakers, fashion, beauty and the tremendous gathering of black women.

F.I.T. Tip (Fashion Is Therapy) - Never give up! If its your dream, work hard to achieve it.


Love Ya!

Check out www.floemporium.com....casual wear with little time to spare.


No comments:

Post a Comment