Monday, February 4, 2013

5 Gifts for Your Boo that keeping on Giving to You.

Hi y'all.  I've been gone a short minute but I'm back. Newly married to my soul mate and feeling amazing. Respecting my Mom and Spirituality there were a few things I wouldn't discuss. But now in the eyes of God and my Mother its okay for me to discuss sex every now and then. I'll share some ideas to keep the loving spicy and connected. 
I've always understood the connection between sexuality, femininity and style(SFS). They are intertwined and are part of the components that make up the fabulous you.  Early in life my Mother began teaching me about SFS without using any of the vocab.  It was so important in her eyes for me to love and be comfortable expressing me. The level of comfort and love inside of me allowed me to explore life without fear. Life is great, I have fell on my face(figuratively and literally), cried, laughed, been naive all to create this ever evolving stylish feminine and fabulous person...ME.
There is a strong yearning inside of me that wants each of you ladies reading to appreciate and embrace your fabulousness. My passion is fashion, my purpose is being of service to you. I've seen the info I share in these blogs copied and used. I have hesitated sharing because of this but when you know your purpose you just gotta go with the FLO...and trust.
So...back to loving on your boo.
Valentines day is quickly approaching and its always nice to give a gift that keeps on giving. Here's a few suggestions:
1. Remote control vibrating panties. Ladies before you log out, continue reading. I bought this for my honey's birthday and that was one the best gifts I have ever given him.  The first time we used the panties was our day celebrating his birthday. So much fun! The nonverbal was amazing for me as well as him. The control he had with the remote and the feeling I had made us two happy campers. Try it.
2. The retractable portable stripper pole. Ladies I've been to a couple pole dancing bachlorette/birthday parties and the fun hanging out and learning new moves was great but the sore muscles I felt the next day were unbelievable. Everyone says make your workout fun, why not have fun practicing your moves with your boo as your audience.
3. A BBQ grill or the accessories. My honey bunny is amazing on the grill and I love BBQ. This summer I noticed he was missing a few utensils that would make his BBQ experience great. Men love to be on the grill and we can enjoying tasting his masterpiece. WINNING.
4. Picnic Backpack. As soon as the weather breaks we hit the festivals, outdoor concerts, movies and have picnics but I work his ever loving nerves because I want to make sure we have everything. This means more carrying for him.  I had to solve this or begin to leave a few things home, I don't like working my honey's nerves. This backpack is awesome because now he's hands free. :)
http://gifts.redenvelope.com/gifts/picnic-backpack-30000341?viewpos=8&trackingpgroup=rvfav
5. Mini fridge for his man cave stocked with all the necessities for his sports, card games and dominoes. Your man will love this and so will you. Isn't it nice to have a little me time while your man and his homies hang out in their section of the house without any interruption to you. Did you say calgon???

Happy Valentines All!

Love, love and keep on loving! Catch up with y'all later.

www.floemporium.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment